Wednesday, April 1, 2020

WhachaReading Wednesday!

#SpiritWeek continues!

 Reading is a great way to take a break.  If you like adventure, comedy, or believe in magic, reading is for you!  Reading allows your imagination to soar to heights and places you normally dream about.  There are so many benefits to get from reading. 
When you read, you get to see the places, people, animals and creature you're reading about.  Your imagination creates pictures that you can actually see.  The bonus is if the book as great pictures! 
Reading helps to build your vocabulary, learn new information, learn about people and places you could only dream of. 

I enjoy reading as much as I enjoy traveling. :)  I like to read all types of books even though I'm not a kid, I read those too.  They have cool pictures and are very interesting. 
Share with us today a picture of what you are reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here: